Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Suzuki Grand Vitara with seizing motor. The vehicle has 199,906 original miles. The first motor went with 199,500 miles and the second motor is about to seize due to a mechanic's many errors during the engine swap. The body exterior has hail damage.

The good news is that the transmission and chasis are solid. The AC system has no leaks and blows ice cold. The cloth interior is in overall good condition. The interior door cards are in good condition. The front bumper has a Manik brush guard installed, and the rear bumper has a towing hitch. I have removed the grill and it it is in good condition. Tires are about 50% all around. The block and crank should be considered questionable, however all upper and lower intake parts appear to be working fine. The motor still turns over and has not thrown any rods as far as I can tell.

$1000 OBO, you tow/transport, and it takes the whole car. Find a used 2.5l V6 (or rebuild this one) and you have an excellent on and off road 4wd vehicle.

I can consider parting out for lower prices depending on what parts you need. For example I can part out interior and some engine parts, but if you require exterior body panels or glass, the whole car must go due to the HOA regs where I live.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts