Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 2000 tracker i bought with a bad motor. i put a different motor in it. odometer reads 78000 miles. motor has around 88000 miles.i put a mechanical oil pressure gauge in it so you can check the oil pressure.(the old motor had low pressure) i put a lift in the back and have stuff for the front but not done.also have a 3" body lift for it but not installed.i have 30" tires on it with no rubbing but vehicle comes with newer 235-75-15 all terrains and stock wheels. this vehicle is pretty well beat up and not recommended for the road. it goes through alot of mud and trails without any problems. if you have honest questions call 810-955-6825. this is not a beauty.its been offroad for almost half its life. if your not looking for a beater or trail rig then dont call.it does need the shifter cable installed but i should have that done. i will discount it if someone wants it as is. title is clear.

the picture was from before i bought it and did the lift but its still in the same condition body wise as the pic shows. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts