Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm thinking of buying this Jimny up here in Vancouver. I'm wondering - how hard is it to find parts for these things? Thank you in advance for your sage wisdom.

I'm currently driving a 92 Tracker and it has been quite easy to find parts via rock auto or ebay, but it doesn't do that well for roadtripping so we'd like to upgrade.

Here is the car: 2000 Suzuki Jimny XC Turbo 4WD | Vancouver Velocity Cars

·
Super Moderator
12,480 Posts
If that is a used JDM vehicle, as I suspect it may be, just identifying the part needed will be problematic, and you'll more than likely need to special order whatever is required, with the Tracker, you have the advantage that they were built for and sold in the North American market, try looking for Jimny parts on RockAuto, you probably can't even find a listing.

Bear in mind also, that the Jimny is smaller than the Tracker, and less suited to long road trips.

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
being a turbo, sounds like it is a JDM based one. Never got the turbo's here, just the plain old M13 normally aspirated ones.
Just remember its a truck, not a car, and won't handle or perform like a car does on the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts