Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Suzuki Grand vitara jlx with of course the 2.5 litre h25a engine but I have found it near impossible to find any performance modifications ie turbo kits inter coolers cold air intake etc for this vehicle /engine if any one knew specifically where i could find these things it would be great also I was thinking of a motor swap to the ew 2.7 litre h27a but that seems silly If any one knows where i can get some serious power for this car please let me know I was told that the suzuki aerio uses the same h25a powerplant as the gv but I am not sure if the bolt on parts for the aerio will bolt onto my Gv My only dream is to smoke mustangs etc and see the looks on their drivers faces "omg i got dumped on by a suzuki =0 :grin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2003 Chevy Tracker and I have had the same problems with finding parts for it. And what is worse is that I have the 2.0L I4, so that makes it even harder. If you go to cardomain.com their are a couple guys that have modified a tracker with supercharger from Eaton. Oh, and go to google and look up a T4 turbocharger its pretty popular turbo, but your not going to find anything specific.

Happy Hunting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts