Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 units I have been parting out to minitrucktalk member for a little over a month and I seem to of gotten everyone covered there but still have parts! Currently I have out and ready to go...

2 instrument clusters

2 alternators

2 starters

2 sets of headlight housing

1 set of front corner marker lights

1 set of front turn signals

1 steering wheel

1 front drive shaft

1 rear drive shaft

1 el-1-2-3-4-5-r transmission and transfer case

1 f6a engine froze up but good block, water pump, covers and all that jazz

2 sets of head rests

2 rear windows

1 windshield

Wheels for days 10 or so

2 fuel tanks

1 fuel sender

1 radiator ( rough but no leaks)

Lot of other parts I just haven't gotten off yet so ask. Mist interior stuff has been sold. You can look me up on minitrucktalk so you know I'm legit. I have sold and shipped 1 rear end, 1 front diff, 1 engine. My prices are 40% of the going rate for used parts because I want these trucks gone, my money recouped, and the parts to be used instead of me pushing them into a hole in the pasture. Not all parts pictured are still available just so I cN show i do have what I say I do. Ask members og mtt if I'm good people. Only thing anyone can say it i take a while to send mail but thats because I live in a very rural area and work my butt off 6 days a week.
Saw Automotive tire Wood Bumper Flooring

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Handwriting Rectangle Gadget Font Metal

Gesture Thumb Nail Fashion accessory Button

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Gas Plastic bag Automotive exterior

Gesture Wood Font Thumb Nail

Wood Art Creative arts Facade Artifact

Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Auto part Helmet

Gesture Gas Auto part Metal Nail

Saving Money handling Coin Wood Cash

·
Administrator
19,092 Posts
Idk how to start a conversation. If you can figure it out ill send you my phone number cause thats easier to get ahold of me and I can send pictures
Put your cursor over the name of the person you want to start a conversation with and then select message from the screen that appears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts