Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2008 2.4l auto LWB and get around 12-14l/100km with bullbar, lift, AT's, bash plates, winch and roofrack.

I am curious to see what other peoples fuel economys are WITH these or similar accessories.

Cheers,
Jacko

·
Registered
46 Posts
2.4L fuel economy.

Hey Jacko,
I have a 2011 SWB manual 2.4L.
Its got, nudge bar with lights, EFS lift kit, bash plates, A/T's and roof racks.
On average i get 11L/100km.

·
Registered
34 Posts
2013 2.4litre GV3 auto, OME suspension lift, ARB bar with IPF lights, ATR Pirelli 235/70/16 tyres, bash plates but no roof bars or roof rack.
Trip computer reads about 10.2 litres per 100Ks but actual is closer to 11 litres per 100ks. Mainly do highway or freeway driving, around 90k round trip to work each day.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The roof rack carrier is the fuel mileage killer:

2012 GV (5 door, 2.4L, auto tranny, 18 inch rims with deep treaded winter tires) with roof carrier basket:

-highway at cruise control 100 KPH = 11L/100km

without large roof basket/carrier:

-highway at cruise control 100 KPH = 9L/100km

*I'm offering the data with winter tires, because winter tires have a tread similar to offroading treads, and offers poorer fuel economy

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Cant help, need to mention "Fuelly"!

It's really a great tool to watch your driving style, and the relating economy, not to mention comparing with others.

I highly recommend signing up and using fuelly, it's so easy with the app on your phone, and record keeping. www.fuelly.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts