Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2.2 d-tech, 8.5:1 pistons, cryotreaded bottom end for sale

i am trying to get the motor that i was building into a race sanction but they don't allow stroked motors so i'm back to the beginning.

i have to sell everything to buy my new motor.

gse_turbo said:
i finally have my internals back, i had the...

crank knife-edged, balanced and cryoed (dropped 6Lbs)
flywheel lightened, balanced and cryoed (dropped 3Lbs)
factory rods bored for floating rist pin, big end reconditioned, balanced and cryoed
8.5:1 Wisco pistons and rings cryo treadted

with these internals and the UD pulley i've dropped just over 10Lbs of rotating mass that will make for great responce.

so tell me what you think!

garrett

[quote="gse_turbo" from daewootech.com]

...i am also selling my T22SED block, knife-edged crank, Wiseco 8.5:1 pistons ARP main studs and modified OE rods with ARP bolts and everything has been cryo treated $2200

garrett[/quote]

if anyone is interested please let me know. i may also be interested in just selling everything minus the pistons if that will sell better. i'd like $1900 from that.

garrett

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well i'll keep the flywheel because it's still aloud just the 'short block' is up for grabs.

otherwise everthing you can compltely swap this block for the stock 2.0 with NO mods. this would be perfect for someone wanting to build a turbo motor.

garrett

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
$1500+shipping, anyone interested?:D
ahhh. Or if someone wants something much cheaper mine aren't nearly as good but I'm asking $650 + shipping then I'll buy his. PM me. Sorry for the hi-jack, but if I sell mine for that or more I'll buy yours for sure

I don't think this time of year is really the best selling for these kinda things though

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahhh. Or if someone wants something much cheaper mine aren't nearly as good but I'm asking $650 + shipping then I'll buy his. PM me. Sorry for the hi-jack, but if I sell mine for that or more I'll buy yours for sure

I don't think this time of year is really the best selling for these kinda things though
don't worry about the hi-jack, it's for good cause.:D

post a couple pics if you'd like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts