Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DA52V Auto model Vibration with AC on

Hi All
I have a problem with my mini every, when I switch on the AC and break on D or R position in gear box Engine start to vibrate. This is not coming all times probably this happens when engine is get heated. Can somone help me to solve this.

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like your AC idle is set too low. Is your every van CARB or Fuel injected? If its Fuel injected there is a small black plastic knob which has a hose connected to your throttle body. I have a rear mounted fuel injected engine. The adjustment knob on my van is located on the right side corner nearest to the bumper. i set my idle to about 1100 rpm.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Sounds like your AC idle is set too low. Is your every van CARB or Fuel injected? If its Fuel injected there is a small black plastic knob which has a hose connected to your throttle body. I have a rear mounted fuel injected engine. The adjustment knob on my van is located on the right side corner nearest to the bumper. i set my idle to about 1100 rpm.

But this comes in some cases only, do not come every time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
when your engine does vibrate, what is your RPM, also when it starts to vibrate does the engine rev up normally when you press the gas? Could be that your throttle body could be dirty or the vacuum line from the adjustment knob could be dirty. Either that or the adjustment knob itself is bad. This is connected to your AC switch. When you turn your AC on it opens the valve. The knob allows air from your manifold to pull the throttle body to a higher rpm. If it is turning bad than it will work sometimes and other times not. but eventually it will stop working all together. I had the same problem as well. at times my rpm would suddenly drop with A/C. But for me I just cleaned the lines and throttle body and haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when your engine does vibrate, what is your RPM, also when it starts to vibrate does the engine rev up normally when you press the gas? Could be that your throttle body could be dirty or the vacuum line from the adjustment knob could be dirty. Either that or the adjustment knob itself is bad. This is connected to your AC switch. When you turn your AC on it opens the valve. The knob allows air from your manifold to pull the throttle body to a higher rpm. If it is turning bad than it will work sometimes and other times not. but eventually it will stop working all together. I had the same problem as well. at times my rpm would suddenly drop with A/C. But for me I just cleaned the lines and throttle body and haven't had a problem since.
Thanks your quick reply dear, I will try and will reply u.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Sir,
Can you explain something with these photos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear Sir,
Can you explain something with these photos
i also have the same problem.. my car was fine.. til i have change my oil and my atf...same day i change oil and atf it was still fine.. the following day the engine is now vibrating.. any one who have experience this... can you help... thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts