Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now collecting dust. It only has 187,500 kms on the odometer and has only had 2 owners prior to me. It is in excellent condition and has been mechanically looked after by the former owners and myself. It has many extras including a dash mat and GTI rear & front bumper bar surrounds. I have added tinted door weathershields, clear headlight protectors, bonnet protector, geniune Suzuki GTI fog lights & in dash switch, 2 Narva 100W driving lights, 2 extra horns, seat covers, 80 channel UHF radio, 2" Speco tachometer, King rear coil springs, floor mats and 12 slot chrome 14" x 7" wheels with locknuts and new 195 60 R14" tyres which run 7.2 kms over speed. I have the original wheels to go with it and replacement brake rotors and disc pads that I never got round to replacing. It was registered till 11/02/14 but I can put 3 months on it if needed. This is a great car for a young person to learn how to drive. It is extremely economical only costing me only $47.00 a fortnight to fill. It is a clean, neat, tidy little car that never misses a beat and is in excellent condition. I need $4,000.00 for my little car but I will negotiate down a little.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts