Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - $1700 or best reasonable offer

1998 Suzuki Sidekick JX 4x4, 192K miles, auto transmission.

Black with gray and black interior. The body and glass are in fantastic condition though the paint on the hood is peeling. The interior is in good condition with minimal wear. There are no front headrests. It's an old school 4 door SUV with manual locks and windows. It has 2 wheel hi, 4 wheel hi, neutral, and 4 wheel low transfer case.

The car smokes a little bit when first starting up, but it runs well with no electrical/charging or cooling issues. I started it and let it run for about 45 minutes before taking these photos. You see the temp guage. The front tires are OK but will need to be replaced. The rear tires and spare will all pass inspection.

The Suzuki is currently registered in Oregon and it's about 3 months late. I haven't checked but I don't think other states add any late charges to it if you're going to transfer the registration there. All paperwork is in order anbd ready to be signed over to a new owner.

Come check it out. It's in San Leandro, California, one city south of Oakland. You can see it without appointment Mon-Fri 9 AM to 6 PM, and other times by appointment. Cash only, no trades, no checks or money orders.

Basic video of it running soon after startup: https://youtu.be/L7b1zhc2W0I

1 - 1 of 1 Posts