Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have a complete 1996 soft top 2wd body shell for sale as well as tons of parts big and small. VIN: 2CNBJ1866T6901143 YEAR: 08/95

If you need something that can be shipped, write me with your needs and price offer. I will get the actual shipping cost for you –unless we can use flat rate Priority Mail. If a small part I’ll just use a padded envelope to save cost. If you need something big that has to go UPS that’s not a problem. It just may take me a few days to get there to get it shipped. So if there is something you’ve been looking for I’d be happy to see if I have it. I’d hate to just take everything to the scrap yard without first giving this forum a chance to get items needed.

Of course, If you want the whole thing you’ll have to come to south central PA to get it. It is tow-able –brakes and steering are operational.

I will post photos as soon as I get back to work (a day or two).

WHAT IS NOT AVAILABLE—
Engine
Trans
Complete wiring harness
Fuel tank

*If you want information or photos of anything just say the word and I’ll post or email to you.

**I also want to mention this vehicle has been sitting outside unused for a couple of years. The soft top is no good, there is some rust underneath, and the interior has a mildew-musty smell to it. This was not my vehicle. It was purchased just to get the drive train from it.

***I also let the people I work with know this is for sale. So some items may be sold locally.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Jim D.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ps --

I forgot to include in the list of available parts....

I have a 1.6L 8-valve engine for parts. The engine lost a rod and put two holes in the block. The head may or may not be good. But if you need any bolts-ons like the intake, TBI, oil pan, valve cover, etc, they are all available.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Jim D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts