Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 1996 Geo Tracker LSi 4x4 Convertible 2 door. Automatic Transmission 16V. 100,850 miles.

All the following work was professionally done in the last 6 months. New tires, transmission rebuild, new transfer case seals, new manual locking hubs, CV joint, U joint, hoses, gaskets, seals. Tune-up with new fuel filter, distributor cap, rotor, plug wires, and belts, including timing belt. Documentation is available to show work completed.

The heater heats and air conditioner cools.

The interior is in very good condition; the seats are not broken down or torn and they are clean. The rear seats are split seats. I have them removed right now, but I have them.

That is the good stuff.
Next are the issues that I am aware of…..

The odometer stopped working last week. The trip meter still works so the mileage on the car is accurate. My mechanic tells me it needs a new instrument cluster.

The current soft top does not look wonderful but it doesn’t leak.

There is a line of bubbly paint near the driver side windshield (again no leakage) There is no other rust that I can detect on the body or under the car. There are a dings similar to the kind you may get in parking lots but no real dents. The paint is OK but there are areas of clear coat failure.

Located in East Central Illinois. Buyer would be responsible pick up or other shipping. Please make initial contact to discuss price and for more information and pictures via my email [email protected] Thank you.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts