1994 tracker c/v axles,..need new boots...$25 ea
1994 tracker coil/igniter (1.6l) ...$40
1994 tracker ecu (1.6l)...$50

all parts located in gresham oregon...would rather not ship trans and fuel tank

·
Registered
7 Posts
Headlamp and Grill?

What are the chances of you having Drivers side headlight assembly - grill - drivers door weather stripping or spedo cable?
96 sidekick sport 1.8l

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do have the speedo cable, and the grill rest is gone...grill is banged up a small bit..i can get pics tonight after work

·
Registered
7 Posts
sounds good

thats great - looking foward to pictures also on the inside driver side is a triangle panel that covers the wires for the mirror - is that still around?
thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
ok

still willing to buy spedo and grille - a little banged up might fit right in better than shiny and new on an old rig...picture and price? paypal? shipping to 43143, thanks again!

·
Registered
7 Posts
sounds like a good deal, Mr. Dirt. - give me until 3pm (pst) to send you a paypal transfer - I apprecaite the efforts you've taken - makes me miss Oregon and the friends I have there - I used to live down in Glendale (exit 80 off I5) Thanks again!

5:30pm pst *money transfered*

·
Registered
130 Posts
How about shifters? Looking for both, manual tranny shifter and xfer case shifter. 96 Suzuki Sidekick 2dr 4x4.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hello is the "Sport" a tracker version? if yes, would you ship to Las Vegas, NV 89121? I know you said rather not but I will not be in Oregon soon. would you check rates? I do not really need the transfercase since I want to put it in a Sami.
thanks Kurt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello is the "Sport" a tracker version? if yes, would you ship to Las Vegas, NV 89121? I know you said rather not but I will not be in Oregon soon. would you check rates? I do not really need the transfercase since I want to put it in a Sami.
thanks Kurt
im assuming your wanting the 4-speed transmittion..if so,..yes it is a sidekick sport...sidekick and trackers are the same...what motor is in your sami..if its a 1.6 this trans will bolt up just fine...if its a 1.3, you will need and adaptor kit from trail tought...i have the flex plate and torque converter and shifter...could you be more specific on what you want?....i could check shipping rates monday..

·
Registered
28 Posts
yes I'm interested in the auto trans, flexplate, torque converter and shifter. I have the 1.3l motor in the Sami but want to upgrade to 1.6 or 1.8. so I'm also looking for a motor
thanks Kurt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes I'm interested in the auto trans, flexplate, torque converter and shifter. I have the 1.3l motor in the Sami but want to upgrade to 1.6 or 1.8. so I'm also looking for a motor
thanks Kurt
ok did some real quick estamates using ups online..i used their max limit of 150 lbs..shows close to $140 ground...im not sure what it will weigh after i take the t-case off of it..if your prepared to cover that kinda amount for shipping charges then ill lower the price without the t-case...hows $200 for the trans,.. shifter assy,.. flex plate,..t.q.,..and all other assesorys i can find for it..

let me know, i dont wanna take the t-case off of it untill i know for sure you want it...

here are a few pics from when i yanked it out...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts