Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete Running 1996 Suzuki Sidekick Automatic 4WD with 116k on it that I am parting out. Everything on it works, but it is totally rusted out so I am going to have to part it out. I have about 40 parts listed on ebay. I am going to keep the top, doors, etc and the tires on it until it is all gone so I can keep it dry and rolling. If you need any parts you can check out the parts on ebay or email me at [email protected]. My email is sometimes not working right now. Trying to fix that, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a complete Running 1996 Suzuki Sidekick Automatic 4WD with 116k on it that I am parting out. Everything on it works, but it is totally rusted out so I am going to have to part it out. I have about 40 parts listed on ebay. I am going to keep the top, doors, etc and the tires on it until it is all gone so I can keep it dry and rolling. If you need any parts you can check out the parts on ebay or email me at [email protected]. My email is sometimes not working right now. Trying to fix that, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Is the engine available and what do you want for it ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts