Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well yeah there's that, but there must be owners closer or more willing to drive. From experience, once the top is off the rear they have no strength and can crack easily. Shipping would be a real challenge. Unless you found somebody who'd pick it up and bring it to you directly - such as a U-Ship or Yesterdays Tractor board carrier looking for a small to fill out a load.

It's just fascinating to me as I get at least 1 inquiry every week from people looking for a hard top. You'd almost think it'd be worth repopping them but the end out price would have to be well over $1,000.

This one seems like a fair deal yet it languishes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know who makes this hardtop? I'm in desperate need of one and I have no idea who makes it. Also, is this the one that holds the front half on the roof of the rear section?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where are you in Ohio? I have a used hardtop still on the car. it has sunroof in front, and homemade cargo rack on back. New handles, glass rear, sliding rear wndows with all hardware. Car has 189,000 and the rust has taken its toll. I am in Mansfield, OH.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know who makes the top that is in the picture that rwolf15241 is selling? I would really like one. Or if soemone would ship on that might work out. Seems like there are none here in Cali.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm interested in the geo tracker hard top, I have a 1996 and am located in PA. Do you still have any for sale? Or anyone know where to find one?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts