Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1995 Suzuki Sidekick JX with ~150k on it. Located on Cape Cod in MA 02631
The top end was just rebuild all cylinders have good compression has about 500 miles since rebuild. It has a lot of new items I did a lot of work to the car at that time.
New Exhaust system (except CAT) headers, front down pipe, muffler, and tail pipe are new.
(this kit) and with this header (w/EGR)
New timing belt/Idler/and plastic belt cover (all new in box)
New waterpump, Thermo stat, and gasket.
New PVC valve.

So, what when wrong? The maifold water pipe rusted open, the car did not overheat but when my wife came home it was spewing antifreeze from the pipe as seen here

I tried to find one even on here but no luck, I also busted the radiator taking it out this time so that is not included unless you want one that I thew across the lawn after i realized i broke it.... dam rusted fins :-(

Also my wife is now pregnant with our first child so I desided it was time for a new car for here. I have some money and a lot of my time into it and wanted to finish it, but I'm out of ambition to do it now.

I have alot of pics here.
Photobucket Sidekick Album

I'de like to sell it whole, but I know I'll probably end up parting out. Also note that it passed MA inspection for emissions and safety last year. Sticker

The body is in ok shape it had a new front bumper put on about 7 years ago and they did a shitty paint job all pealing. The top is about 5 years old and she used to treat it. (altho she broke the back plastic scaping ice off, and it shatter I taped it back together) The driver side door go over extened not even 2 days after I did all the work but some idiot in a parking lot. See pic

I has sitting for about 2 month and would like to get it sold / parted out before its too cold out!

any question please PM me!

I have alot of referance heatware paypal verified and ebay 100% feedback.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please sent me power steering reservior

:)
The power steering reservior (right under the hood near radiator, shape is like a balck container with a bigger hose on the back and a smaller hose on the bottom) is cracked at joint of the lower steel hose part. I drive the truck daily. Please send it to me if it is not cracked like mine. I will paypal you $20 with priority shipping fee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts