Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, so I've been on and off here for a bit. mostly a lurker as Im still new to this but Ive been into a project now for a couple months.

I bought a 2dr/2wd/5spd 8v 1994 Geo Tracker about 3 years ago. about 4 months ago I purchased a 2dr/4wd/5spd 1995 Geo Tracker Donor truck. I have since stripped everything I could salvage from the truck. I scrapped the motor, frame and body.

me being a bit of an easily excited person, forgot to take certain measurements when it came to the bracket for the driver side of the frame that the front diff bolts to. I cut it off the the other frame and re welded/bent back into shape.

Im open to any measurements, just need w/e the reference point is to be specified so I know where to measure from.

Once I have this, Ill be onto the next step of the project which will be making the final call on what lift I'll go with/tire size and then assembly!. hoping to have it all wrapped up and driving by June.

I'm open to idea's and suggestions, this is my first major vehicle mod though so be easy on me please ^_^

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts