Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from the Golden Bay region of the South Island of New Zealand .....My wife and I just bought a 3door 1993 Suzuki Escudo Auto.....We just love this little beast and have enjoyed normal driving around our rural district and also some off road fun as well and we are very impressed with the way she handles.....My mate and I got it stuck once in a hole that we thought she could straddle but she was not wide enough and we got her stuck (very Red Faces) BUT we pulled her out by our selves by lifting one wheel at a time and putting sticks etc etc under each wheel till we got her high enough to push out .....I opushed my friend drove and out she popped.....What a great fun and very useful wagon.....Helen likes her too which was a great hurdle when I suggested we buy one......She loves driving to the shops etc etc ......So I take my hat off to the Suzuki Team for a great little beast with a lot of grunt to keep up with and in some cases beating the big boys .....Cheers from us here in NZ to you folks where ever you are and have a great 2005......Mike and Helen

·
Registered
44 Posts
mmmmmmm Golden Bay, there is some nice trips down that way. I am coming done next xmas for a couple of weeks of tripping both 4wd and mountain biking.
cheers Bob B)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts