Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Madrid (SPAIN) and I own a 1992 Sidekick JLXVPT (Automatic Transmission) which I bought during my staying in USA. I have been very glad during these years with its performance, until the RADIATOR breakdown.
I have now the car in the Suzuki Official Dealer facilities as from 4 months and they are now saying me that they are unable to get a new RADIATOR FOR THIS CAR MODEL !!. UNBELIEVABLE!!. I FEEL MYSELF DESPERATE AND FURIOUS.
Anyone can help me to get a new one and from where?
The particulars of the radiator as follows:

1992 SUZUKI SIDEKICK JLXVPT RADIATOR 4cyl; 1.6L; 97c.i.
Part Number P1118
OEM# 1770061A20

Any help will be vm appreciate

GREETINGS TO ALL SIDEKICK COMRADES !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem with my '95 Vitara. I took the radiator to one of the radiator repair services and they replaced the top and bottom plastic pieces with copper ones. It cost me a quarter of replacing it with a genuine radiator and is guarenteed not to leak. Have 100k km on it now and no more problems from the cooling system. Also if you go offroad the chance of damaging the system is less since it is stronger than the original.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in Madrid (SPAIN) and I own a 1992 Sidekick JLXVPT (Automatic Transmission) which I bought during my staying in USA. I have been very glad during these years with its performance, until the RADIATOR breakdown.
I have now the car in the Suzuki Official Dealer facilities as from 4 months and they are now saying me that they are unable to get a new RADIATOR FOR THIS CAR MODEL !!. UNBELIEVABLE!!. I FEEL MYSELF DESPERATE AND FURIOUS.
Anyone can help me to get a new one and from where?
The particulars of the radiator as follows:

1992 SUZUKI SIDEKICK JLXVPT RADIATOR 4cyl; 1.6L; 97c.i.
Part Number P1118
OEM# 1770061A20

Any help will be vm appreciate

GREETINGS TO ALL SIDEKICK COMRADES !!
find some one who'll pull one from a junk yard and ship it to you
ROCKAUTO.COM your Rad less than $100.. They have many Suzuki parts.. This is where i buy all my Suzuki parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ROCKAUTO.COM your Rad less than $100.. They have many Suzuki parts.. This is where i buy all my Suzuki parts. i HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM.

·
Super Moderator
23,885 Posts
??? This thread is from 2005 - 15 years old. Hopefully it’s been sorted by now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts