Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im new to the thread i have a 1992 samuria with a 1.3L efi engine in it and i lost fire was running a few weeks ago but since it got cold out .i seem to have power to the iginiter and out to the coil but nothing to the distributor ive tried other spark plug wires (not new) iv tried another coil im kind of thinking it might be the crank sensor but im not sure where to find it iv checked a few places that have been mentioned on this site but no luck can anyone help me locate it

·
Registered
616 Posts
Check all your ground connections for the above-mentioned components. Electrical failures like this are often traceable to bad grounds that can be caused by changes in weather conditions. Look for black wires that terminate at the body with sheet metal screws.

I hope that this helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the fast reply I've checked alot of the grounds ill keep looking i seem to have no fuel either i tested coil today both of the ones i have. Have continuity through the coil is it possible it the crank sensor been reading a little about it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So figured out my firing problem it was the main relay by the ecu it wasn't clicking so i took it apart cleaned it up so it clicked again had fire right away hope this help someone else there's 2 relays there one is for the fuel pump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts