Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My buddy created a stealth monster that's fun on the road and looks good enough for the wife if she wants to grocery shop or take the kids around--I have the new side door decals but didnt put them on, you have options, we liked it clean, hence the paint job of matt black thanks to Ducati.

Condition: recently completed paint job with "dark matter" paint ala ducati 2011. clean
title smogged recently, ready to fly.

the goods, not all listed:

fully restored on a 1989 chassis with only 10k on engine-maintenance records over $11k in restoration.

Transmission fully rebuilt all synchros and gears--clutch is from Greedy company.

*hi performance wheels roh

*"Suzuki GTI RALLY"fresh pro decals bought for sidings if so desired,comes with car, I like it as is but you have options

*ultralight 7x16 koni shocks

*exhaust is stainless steel with hi flo catalytic converter---new

*new tinted windshield and gaskets.

*new brakes with cross drilled rotors

*New hi performance tires are yokohama parada spec 2

*motor is 1.3 twin cam 16 valve--sips gas but hauls ass :)

*interior new carpets taken out and re upholstered and gorgeous Recaro seats, super comfy

*engine rebuilt with stage 2 cams and rally intake

**electric sunroof/moonroof: an expensive factory option

*carbon stickshift, original comes with it as well.

*fresh oils and oil filter installed, new o2 sensor just installed.

I'M HAPPY TO SEND YOU MORE PICTURES available--I hope you do your research before you give me grief, guys!
I'LL MAKE A VIDEO SO YOU CAN HEAR THE VRRRM OR WHATEVER.

And don't worry, you won't have to pay a lot of taxes on it, I'll take care of you;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the car, although I have a question and a request to ask you. Why are you selling this car and I would like to see more pictures if you can send them to me.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts