Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as many people have posted, I parked it Friday night, Saturday morning I went out to start it, and it would crank over but not start.Its got compression, its got fuel, its got spark, but it just burns the fuel off in the bowl and thats it. Read through a bunch of your posts here. Thought it might be the injector because it had a broken wire that I had reconnected (in a jam). So long story short, it wasn't the actual injector wiring but "the plug-in" connection that the injector wiring clips into (on the car side). Now the question is what will i be opening up if I open up this new jar of worms. How many other things might be included in this wrapping? where will this wiring run back to? Any tips if you've been through this or not?

Please let me know your thoughts, Thank you :)

·
Super Moderator
26,902 Posts
The injector works off the red and yellow wire. The red wire is the outtput voltage to the injector, and the yellow wire is the driver (transistor), both coming from the ECU. You should disconnect the battery when replacing this connector or working on these wires, as it is simple enough to blow the drivers in the ECU.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.