Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What colors were available for the samurai in '87? Also if anyone knows the exact suzuki color names, or color code, that would be helpful when I go to the paint store so I get the correct shade of color, since I dont have the color codes for any of the colors im considering. My samurai is white, so thats the only color code I have so far, but I dont want to repaint it white :mellow:

·
Registered
616 Posts
paint

Do a search for paint at Ack's FAQ. The link is in my signature, below.

This a great example of the depth of information found at Ack's FAQ: The factory paint codes with the color names located in a Samurai TSB that can be found just by using "paint" as a search word!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Do you know where i can find a color chart so I know what shade the colors are, or can you post a few differnt samurais in blue to show different examples, because there are soo many differnt shades of blue that were used? I'm trying to figure out which factory color to paint my samurai. thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
post one in worchester blue, and another in iceland blue, im trying to figure out which one is which?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks biljohn! I guess the color im looking for is worchester blue metallic. Is that the one that looks like that subaru rally blue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts