Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very Clean, 114,000 miles, but only about half of which were actually driven. The rest have been towed. It does not have the rear seat, but I may have one in storage, I need to check. Also has A/C but I don't know if it works, because the fan doesn't work at the moment. I'm sure it's something minor, but I know nothing about electrical systems. It runs, drives, shifts and stops great. The tow setup is self contained, and you can literally attach/detach from a hitch in 30 seconds or less, and comes with brake wire setup. The front bumper is a little dented up, but can be replaced with a brand new one for less than $90.00. The body is very straight, with a few minor dings, and the paint is original, and a little thin in one area of a fender flare, but overall looks great for it's age. Hook it up to your RV and travel the country, or build the crawler of your dreams, it's ready to go! Any further questions, please contact me 775-351-6661. BTW I have Pictures, please E-mail me and I'd be happy to send them to you. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts