Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Suzuki Samurai and will be buying a 16 valve 1.6 to swap in. It is sprung over on 31" MT claws. I am a diesel mechanic so I'm kinda mechanically inclined . I am trying to find an engine builder that has them blueprinted and balanced. Otherwise I'll do the work myself. I also want to supercharge it. M45 or m62? I plan on having an upgraded fuel management system and cam for torque. Any suggestions or input would be appreciated. First hand knowledge is preferred. I'm looking for more torque than I'll ever need. There are lots of posts like this but nobody answers the actual question. I know it will cost money. I know some people want a turbo. I know I could use a 2.0 or hell why not use a 12 valve Cummins and blow lots of smoke everywhere that would be fun to. No let's stick to my original question. Don't tell me what you would do. I want to know from people who have done it. Ya it won't be as reliable or have the same longevity. I don't care. Please just answer my question. And if you use silicone more than your torque wrench you can move along.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts