Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a motor swap tonight with the full circle kit with mounts (all 3)
It seems to me that you use the petroworks mount that is included in kit, that bolts to tranny, and the piece that bolt to crossmember that hold the rubber bushing/mount that is factory , do you use this factory piece , that hold the rubber, and the included spacers and bolts? the problem with this idea is the included bolts do not fit that factory piece that has the "nuts" all as part of the bracket, the ones that are tacked to the bracket i beleive.
ANd where do the spacers included in the petroworks kit that say for transmission cross member go in , between that factory mount and the crossmember ?
we are a little confused over this part of the swap, all in all we are going along pretty good and should be running tomorrow
I just have to find out if ya use this factory peice which i am sure ya do, because mine is whipped and i will need to try to find one around town tomorrow
thank for the help

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Not sure if you finished up last night, but if you are still wondering, call Gary at the shop. He can give you all the details. I have yet to install this one, but I am planning to use it when I redo the trail rig.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i did, the spacers are for the round bar, n ot the mounting at all, just to drop the round bar, or tunnel support bar what ever it is for , so the tranny clears it
we are just doing the vacum lines and what not, the guy i got the jeep from had all the vacum lines blocked and routed wrong etc etc
hope to be going for weekend yweah !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts