Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks great I havent seen a white one except in the brochure I like it! Happy motoring and keep it between the lines.
Welcome to the forum there is another forum just for SX4 owners sx4club.com you should check it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up my '08 Azure Gray SX4 Crossover A/T Touring yesterday!!! Let the mods begin!! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up my 08 Techno Blue sx4 Crossover 5speed AWD a week ago. Touring Edition - Smart pass, I-pod integration, 6 disc, spoiler, I couldn't be happier. Went from 16mpg in my old car to avg 25 mpg. Wooo!! Now I just need to start modding!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just picked up my 08 Techno Blue sx4 Crossover 5speed AWD a week ago. Touring Edition - Smart pass, I-pod integration, 6 disc, spoiler, I couldn't be happier. Went from 16mpg in my old car to avg 25 mpg. Wooo!! Now I just need to start modding!
The good news is the mileage goes up!

·
Registered
143 Posts
still, a good color choice. i got to look at a sedan the other day at the dealer in that color. it is nice. i wish my 07 black onyx pearl was a metallic paintjob insttead of just black. it would sparkle a bit more instead of just always looking dirty.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All,
i am new to the forum.
I am picking up my 08 crossover tonight, trading in my 06 dodge truck to get better gas milage.
so what type of mods are out for these cars?
thanks
pat

1 - 20 of 49 Posts