Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I was just told by my mechanic that my A/C compressor plug has basically tore itself into two pieces. He called around to try and find the plug and connector, after 1 1/2 hours on the phone with auto part stores and Suzuki dealerships in Northern Ohio, he wasn't able to locate anything or find anyone who knew what he was talking about. Has anyone come across something like this before? Or happens to know an alternative for it?

Any information would be EXTREMELY helpful!

·
Super Moderator
18,423 Posts
We need a pic of what you are working with (need). :huh:

Have you tried a Junkyard?

·
Super Moderator
18,423 Posts
This should be your compressor...

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1441791,parttype,6628

If it is the black connector half ON the compressor that you need, I would think that you'd have to acquire another compressor and get the part from it. That or possibly source one from an A/C shop compressor junk pile. There are just two clutch wires there, right?

Or possibly Macgyver some sort of creative individual connector wires with slip-on pieces, maybe some soldering and shrink tubing insulator.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was hoping he would actually show me what it looks like, or at least give me a picture of it. I'm going to try and get a picture of it myself tomorrow so I can attach it onto this thread. When he was describing the piece, it sounded like the connector wire? He was explaining how it was literally in two pieces, his description was it decapitaed itself, and he was unable to solder the pieces together. I know this is vague :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts