Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. First time on this forum

I have a base 08 Forenza and I am interested in making performance upgrades to improve the efficiency and reliability of my car. I am not trying to create a race car or anything like that but I would like to increase the productivity of my car. I do not know where to begin. I was told that I should start with upgrading to synthetic oil and to change the spark plugs and cables to performance quality. Upgrading the fuel injector was also suggested. Any information as to where I should begin in my situation would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum!! I'm not really sure what your looking to do here. What's your goal for the car? Are you looking for reliability, performance, power? There will always be some compromise with performing upgrades loss of power, gas mileage. Can you be a little more specific? Replacing spark plugs and cables is a good idea as well as switching to synthetic oil. These are minor things that can help the car in the long run. I wouldn't suggest upgrading injectors at all. it's not needed and you'll end up wasting gas and needing a way to tune the car to accept the new injectors. Not sure who told you this but they don't really know what they're talking about. You don't need to upgrade injectors until there is a need for more gas. For example if your building a performance motor with a turbo. Let me know what your goals are and we can try to help you get there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts