Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would appreciate if anyone let me know the wheels specs for 08' chevrolet epica, I just bought one overseas and I am kind unsure, I would go for 20¨s somebody told me that was 4x114.3=4.5 in and 42 Offset, but I wanted to make sure bcs im ordering them online. also any perfomance parts available for the car in the US or Canada yet?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try the Tire Rack web site. Just put the make ,model, year and they tell you everything y6ou need to know.
tirerack.com doens't have chevrolet epica posted on their car fitments. that's exactly why I posted the thread in here. thanks anyway!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just to add, in USA EVANDA was sold under name EPICA(model until 2005), suzuki VERONA itc. In Europe new model from 2006 is call EPICA.
So if you find wheel for EPICA ,be sure it is for 2006 model.

Easyest way is to remove one wheel.In the inside there is JIL remark and some nomber.The number is offset, and measure bolt distance diagonali so you get spec you need 4X(bolt distance) offset(number on wheel)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry wrong site Big Wheels. Net This is what fits 15x5 to 18x7.5 Off set range 38 to 45.
Max tire dim. 225x667
These are not exact sizes:(

btw. Widh of wheel is marked with "J", as 5J, 5.5J, 7J..and that mark with wheel size in " means what tire widh you can put. Offset depend on wheel widh too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
But he need wheel spec for new Europe Epica, model from 2006, not Verona,Evanda itc.
And he even doesnt know bolt distance, is is 114X4 or X5? He need entire wheel spec...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But he need wheel spec for new Europe Epica, model from 2006, not Verona,Evanda itc.
And he even doesnt know bolt distance, is is 114X4 or X5? He need entire wheel spec...
I know for sure the bolt pattern is 4x 114.3 or 4x 4.5, but still unsure about the offset and the rim width if I should go for 7.5 to 8.5?, I'm also undecided on going to 20's or up?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You cant go on 20", becouse tire thet fit is 205/30 R20 (thet tire doesnt exist!)
Go to
Ejelta.com: Tire Size Calculator and find tire thet fits(estimate on your original tire size)
Note thet diferent is not bigger then 2%

I think biggest tire(if exist on market) is 245(or 255)/35-R18 or 215(or 225)/40-R18, thats 18" rim...
oggy 20's tires in 215 225 they all fit and come in 35 and 30 and they all fit on this car, I think you are confused, this car is a 2008 CHEVROLET EPICA, it came from factory 215/50/17. In the link you provided all the sizes I just said would only mod up overall less than 1% that I believe is what the website suggested is to keep it under 2%.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I`m not confused. Tires I posted are for size 205/55R16 which came as factory on my Evanda. Idont know tire size for Epica and you didnt post it. So I calculate on MY TIRE size. If yours is 215/50R17 then 225/30R20 fit, BUT they are 85 weight indeks(which is 515Kg per tire). For Evanda index is 91(above 615Kg).So if 4X515Kg can bear new Epica it is OK to put it, but I dont think so(its 400kg less from factory recomended)...Check thet out;)

This is 225/30R20 tirres...to thin for me...:cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I`m not confused. Tires I posted are for size 205/55R16 which came as factory on my Evanda. Idont know tire size for Epica and you didnt post it. So I calculate on MY TIRE size. If yours is 215/50R17 then 225/30R20 fit, BUT they are 85 weight indeks(which is 515Kg per tire). For Evanda index is 91(above 615Kg).So if 4X515Kg can bear new Epica it is OK to put it, but I dont think so(its 400kg less from factory recomended)...Check thet out;)

This is 225/30R20 tirres...to thin for me...:cool:

my car is a 2008 chevrolet epica, a wayyyyyy different car in size, weight and dimensions, my post was about epica from start with, I don't even know why you keep replying about YOUR Evanda!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
If yours is 215/50R17 then 225/30R20 fit, BUT they are 85 weight indeks(which is 515Kg per tire). So if 4X515Kg can bear new Epica it is OK to put it...Check thet out;)
Which part you dont understand:confused:
You ask for tire dimensions and didn post your stock tire size, I can only guess...The closest size is on my Evanda(btw, Epica is not much diferent in size and dimensions;)) and I told you thet. Whats the problem, you got the tire size you wont:confused: why posting stupid posts?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Which part you dont understand:confused:
You ask for tire dimensions and didn post your stock tire size, I can only guess...The closest size is on my Evanda(btw, Epica is not much diferent in size and dimensions;)) and I told you thet. Whats the problem, you got the tire size you wont:confused: why posting stupid posts?
Nobody was asking for tire dimensions READ the thread in first place before you place an statement, I posted this and I specific asked for wheel specs FOR 08 CHEVROLET EPICA, nor EVANDA or any car you think it is or that is close to be, you came up with that info, which was appreciated at the time, but now you keep making this even more confusing for ppl that come here to get CORRECT INFO and now you are pointing other ppl has nothing to do with this and saying they are posting stupid questions or I did, nobody is doing that, you are the stupid not understanding a simple thing as wheel specs for Chevrolet epica, you should READ first, then specify BETTER based in the thread subject then post an accurate reply.

Please NO need to answer this with more rude comments, this is a quiet Forum when we help each other not a place to antagonize or confuse even more the newbies or ppl looking for information they need for their cars. thanks for all the help. good luck!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
OK, no more stupid posts...Just facts...

Here is problem...you bought EPICA overseas, means europe or something...right?
In Europe Chevrolet produced Evanda until 2005, after thet it is called EPICA(from 2006).
BUT in USA, EPICA is called model until 2005(which is called Evanda in Europe,also known as Suzuki Verona in USA)
Im not trying to confuse someone but to let them know..Like you, if you go to store and ask something for EPICA, you`ll get part for Evanda...Get it, becouse you live in USA.

Second thing is thet wheel is tire+rim. So if you need spec for wheel I assume you need rim bolt pattern with offset AND tire spec. like timensions...

I hope we understand now. Hope you`ll fit your wheels...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK, no more stupid posts...Just facts...

Here is problem...you bought EPICA overseas, means europe or something...right?
In Europe Chevrolet produced Evanda until 2005, after thet it is called EPICA(from 2006).
BUT in USA, EPICA is called model until 2005(which is called Evanda in Europe,also known as Suzuki Verona in USA)
Im not trying to confuse someone but to let them know..Like you, if you go to store and ask something for EPICA, you`ll get part for Evanda...Get it, because you live in USA.

Second thing is thet wheel is tire+rim. So if you need spec for wheel I assume you need rim bolt pattern with offset AND tire spec. like timensions...

I hope we understand now. Hope you`ll fit your wheels...
We already KNEW that!!, but the FACT is that the car is a 2008 CHEVROLET EPICA !!! and that's the info I inquired from the beginning, doesn't matter where I bought it, in the US because I imported it or CHINA because I wanted it, doesn't matter if it is new version of the EVANDA here within the US or the car is under Suzuki Verona or Daewoo Tosca or Holden Epica in other areas here or around the world, it only means GM trademarketship, THAT'S (08 Chevrolet EPiCA) the car I was asking, and certainly is where this THREAD should have stick in! SO THERE IS WHERE YOUR INFO WAS NOT HELP and BECAME CONFUSING, because you SAID 2 statements that were NOT accurate at all, my car has NOW 20's on and no problem at all about tire sizing if you keep it under 225/30.

p.s. if you go to the store and try to get a part for a import car , they think you are not from this planet, so give me a break on that!! that's exactly why we use sources like these forums Mr Oggy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have official info for guaranty Epica. It's:

for tires:
205/65 R15 94H 6Jx15(49)
205/60 R16 92V 6Jx16(49)
215/50 R17 91V 7Jx17(49)

and an appropriate wheels:
6Jx15/4х114,3(PCD) /ЕТ49 /d56,6
6Jx16/4х114,3(PCD) /ЕТ49 /d56,6
7Jx17/4х114,3(PCD) /ЕТ49 /d56,6