Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new to this site and looking for a little Suzuki advise. I have an 07 Forenza that has been pretty good to me. a few months ago I began losing coolant. I could smell it with the defroster on and the windshield fog crept in!! I started to remove what I could to get to the heater core today and got fed up! I referenced the Daewoo service manual but it was pretty vague in spots. I removed the heater controls and trim, glove box, support brace. I drained the coolant, removed the screws holding the heater core on the firewall. Does the entire dash have to be removed to get the heater core out?? Is the air distributor case connected to the heater core case?Any information would be greatly appreciated before I start breaking stuff!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Max for the quick reply, now I know how to spend the rest of my afternoon!! I was going to just keep adding coolant for awhile but she has to make a road trip from Michigan to South Carolina in a couple weeks and I don't think she can take the heat!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts