Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, this is my first Post...........

I'm on stuck.....I have a 2007 Forenza automatic Trans with 66,700 miles on it. At 44,000 I replaced the Trans Range Sensor. But now the problem is the shift lever can be in any position (P, R, N, D, L) and the car will crank over and quickly start. But, the car will not move forward or move in reverse or any shift lever position. Instead, when given acceleration to the pedal in P, R, N, or any D position the engine will rev according to the amount of pedal depressed (RPM's). The car acts like it wants to move but actual movement is maybe a couple inches with me depressing the accelerator pedal far enough to get going.
Why is it starting in all/any positions? Does it appear the tranny is gone or the TRS or TCM or ? I stay away from dealerships..

The onset of this problem occured when I was driving down the road at 45 mph and the car suddenly slammed/jerked into either park or reverse (I guess P or R) for 2 seconds then drove fine for about 30 miles. Then the vehicle slowed down no matter what I did to accelerate and died as I coasted to side of rode. Now it is undriveable

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts