Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 Suzuki Reno with about 68,000 miles. It stalls like crazy. I have to press the gas pedal hard for the car to accelerate. Yesterday, the car completely stopped. The heater was on, the radio, the lights, everything was fine. Except the car didn't move. I could only brak

·
Super Moderator
17,668 Posts
When was it last tuned up? :huh:

Any codes on a computer scan? (Free at the Auto Parts store). ;)

Why do you think it is a transmission issue verses the engine?

Tell us more.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
on the dashboard theres a spot that tells you what gear your car is currently in. when you put your car in gear what does the little display show? when you put it in reverse it should show an R. let us know

·
Registered
1 Posts
06 forenza

kinda sounds like my problem, but on mine it shudders and then on the dash where the D for drive is there is a symbol with a line thru it. I tried to move the shifter into 3rd or second but it wont change gears even tho the indicator says different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
kinda sounds like my problem, but on mine it shudders and then on the dash where the D for drive is there is a symbol with a line thru it. I tried to move the shifter into 3rd or second but it wont change gears even tho the indicator says different.
When you have a line thorugh the display indicator for the gear that you're in, means you have a transmission range sensor problem. Check on youtube and you'll see how to check it and how to replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts