Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2005 Suzuki Verona. I have an air conditioning problem in this car. It works intermittently. When it works, the clutch on the compressor kicks on and everything seems good. then the compressor shuts off and everything gets warm. Sometimes the compressor will run for 10 minutes, and sometimes it only runs for 1 minute and shuts off. I dont have ac gauges but based on temperature alone, the system seems to be working properly when the clutch is on.

I have checked electrical connections to the compressor clutch, and the Hi/Low cutout switch. Everything seemed snug and clean. I wiggled any wires I could not seem to produce the fault.

If anyone has a wiring diagram they could post, it would be extremely helpful. Havent been able to find a service manual for it.

TIA for your help. Josh

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get this fixed my daughters is doing the same thing

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2005 Suzuki Verona. I have an air conditioning problem in this car. It works intermittently. When it works, the clutch on the compressor kicks on and everything seems good. then the compressor shuts off and everything gets warm. Sometimes the compressor will run for 10 minutes, and sometimes it only runs for 1 minute and shuts off. I dont have ac gauges but based on temperature alone, the system seems to be working properly when the clutch is on.

I have checked electrical connections to the compressor clutch, and the Hi/Low cutout switch. Everything seemed snug and clean. I wiggled any wires I could not seem to produce the fault.

If anyone has a wiring diagram they could post, it would be extremely helpful. Havent been able to find a service manual
TIA for your help. Josh

Did you ever get this fixed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to determine the ac button was the cause, even though the led light came on. I held in on the button while driving and the ac continued to work. No problems since. Good luck with your repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts