Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daylight running lights interfere with my HID's during they day. when i turn the car on, the HID's flicker for about 2 second then shut off. but when i turn the head lights on they work fine. (but after they flicker and go out, i have to either put the high beams on and wait 5 seconds or restart the car.)

I was just trying to see if their is a solution to this? , or maybe a way to turn the daylight running lights off?...
Thanks

-Zaza

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem and my car is an Optra (A Forenza is called a Chevrolet Optra in Canada). In Canada, DRL are mandatory, any solution that doesn't involve deactivating DRL?

·
Registered
418 Posts
My daylight running lights interfere with my HID's during they day. when i turn the car on, the HID's flicker for about 2 second then shut off. but when i turn the head lights on they work fine. (but after they flicker and go out, i have to either put the high beams on and wait 5 seconds or restart the car.)

I was just trying to see if their is a solution to this? , or maybe a way to turn the daylight running lights off?...
Thanks

-Zaza

:)
You have to disable your DRL thats the only way your hids will work properly. There is a detail guide on how to disable your drl just have to do a quick search on this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts