Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 2003 tracker daytime running lights stopped working. regulars work fine when activated. is something blown or do i need to check something? i am from canada that is why i have them. i don't believe the us has this option.

·
Super Moderator
25,579 Posts
You need to give more info. Does your DRL indicator light go on? If so, when you apply and release your parking brake, do you hear the DRL controller clicking? If the indicator light has not come on, have you checked the DRL controller to see if it is getting 12v (on early Trackers, this would be the white/red, purple/green, brown/yellow and black/yellow wires. Not sure on your car). Your problem can be the controller itself (which can be replaced) or the wiring. You need to run some tests, checking voltage, etc., to see where the fault lies.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought when i bought the truck about 3 years ago it had an indicator on dash but there is no light for along time. or i may be getting it mixed up with my old 1993 model. i will check for the clicking. once this past winter i came home from a 2hr drive and i had no headlights. they both blew the low beams. highs still worked though. and this time when the daytimes stopped working i was also coming home from a 2hr drive. maybe something overheating? anyone know where the controller is located or what wire to test for voltage.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no indicator on dash. when i pull emergency brake handle up and down i don't hear any click. don't see what fuse it would be. nothing that says daytime running lights. just 2 under hood for left head and right headlight. anyone know where the box for it is?

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
11,316 Posts
I have no DLR indicator on my 99 Tracker... Philip

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i couldn't remember 100% if it had it on this 2003 or not. maybe it didn't. wish i knew where the box was for the daytime running lights. must be a relay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Daytime Running Lights not working on 2003 tracker

i couldn't remember 100% if it had it on this 2003 or not. maybe it didn't. wish i knew where the box was for the daytime running lights. must be a relay.
Did you ever solve this problem? I have a 2003 Tracker and the daytime running lights have stopped working. I like them for safety.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.