Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Grand Vitara I am fixing up to hunt with and plan to start with a lift kit. Can anyone make any recomendations for a certain brand? Any lift kit info would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
Suspension, body or both?:huh:

Just do the search, as there are NUMEROUS threads in existence on the subject to guide you. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Suspension lift. I have looked all over the web and the options are overwhelming. Just thought I could get some good advice on here...This is a new area for me, would like any suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
I find choosing just the threads with a largest abundance of posts indicated in it are the best ones to review.

That and choosing only the model section that applies to your vehicle, found by using the "Advanced Search" option / check block. ;)

·
Administrator
16,301 Posts
What about that thread scares you?

I have no hesitation in letting my girls out with my OME suspended GV - in fact the GV is their preference, (they have a choice of two 4WD SUVs, a FWD sedan and a FWD "sport hatch"), so obviously they're also quite comfortable with the way it rides & handles.

As I see it, the problems arise from either extreme lifts or "cobbled together" lift kits.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts