Ever since I obtained the car, I have noticed that everytime i get out of the car, I always get a shock from touching the door. All of my passengers also receive a nice unexpected shock
when exiting the car. I have become accustomed to it by now, but there are times when this shock gets me in a not so nice place.
The only thing i can come up with is maybe its from the interior floor matts. someone once suggested it could be a conductor
i dont know what it could be and I would like to fix this as well. would the only solution be to place rubber matts in my car?
If anyone has any suggestions as to what it could be, please let me know.
I also have a problem with the clock staying on. it turns off and on. i have a new battery, so i don't know what to check. the mechanic said it could be electrical, but didnt look "important" or "pressing" enough to check and just recommended that i leave it.