03-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Orlando, Florida
Next few "Projects" for my Sammi
I had a proximity alarm installed yesterday and my roll ups tinted. I was talking to the guys at the local shop and have planned out the next few things that we are going to be doing on my 92 Samurai. Dropping off the Sammi Tuesday before heading to Vegas for a couple of days for work.
1) Power locks with "P" buttons installed for the doors.
2) Replace window channel rubber and whiskers.
3) Electric windows
4) Complete HID headlights including new glass and ballasts
5) Re upholster all door, targa and rear panels with high grade, textured vinyl
6) brand new high grade carpet though out including new floor mats.
7) custom stereo box built into the rear door, to include two 6x9 speakers and 2 8' sub woofers. They are also going to mount a new power amp under the seat to drive the sub woofers.
8) New bright white overhead light installed.
After the few things I have already done recently (custom sun visors, new sheep skin seat covers, a new steering cover set and a new top), She should be better than new when I pick her up late in the week.
I am pretty excited about having a "New" 1992 Samurai for a second time. I will try to post some pictures of the finished product.