Shouldn't be any need to remove the radiator.
1. Loosen the alternator to take pressure off the fan belt.
2. Remove fan, clutch, and pulley from the water pump.
3. Remove crankshaft pulley by removing the 4 8mm bolts. Do not loosen the the large 17mm.
4. Remove timing belt cover.
5. Turn crankshaft clockwise using a 17mm socket on the crankshaft bolt so that the engine is at TDC following the directions at kick-fix.com
for 8 valve engines.
6. Loosen timing belt tensioner.
7. Remove old timing belt.
8. Install new timing belt and new tensioner (highly recommended)
9. Adjust tensioner.
10. Reinstall cover, crankshaft pulley, fan, and tighten back alternator.
Even though you don't remove the crank cog, make sure that it is tight and hasn't wallowed out the key way.
Once you have it at TDC and before you remove the belt, mark the crankshaft cog and camshaft cog positions so that if either moves, you can re-align it again. I believe the instructions also say to loosen all the valves before rotating the crank 2 times to set the tensioner.