03-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Peak District, UK
Is this close?
I've obtained the following from the service manual but it looks like it's lost something in translation (or I'm really thick). Does anyone know if this is close to the correct procedure?
1) Confirm that the vehicle is the following conditions.
• All doors are closed.
• Ignition key is out of ignition switch.
• Driver side door is unlocked.
2) Disconnect negative (-) cable from battery.
3) After 30 seconds, perform the following procedure within 60
a) Connect negative (-) cable to battery.
b) Operate driver side door knob switch from lock to unlock.
c) Push “LOCK” button on transmitter and confirm that are
operated from lock to unlock.
d) Push driver side door knob switch to lock position.
e) Push “LOCK” button on transmitter twice and confirm that
all doors are operated from unlock to lock. With this, code
registration is completed.