08-10-2013, 06:18 AM
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Mateo, Rizal,Philippines
copy sir... internals, from wirings, acu, evaporator, acu motor, engine controls,add-on relays, open-door beeper, etc are all stock except the following :
1. canopy which is locally made fiberglass
2. Foldable Back seats at cargo compartment which utilized rear seats of Toyota Revo with a custom-design fabricated stainless steel pipe removable seat mounts.
3. Tires which are now R13 with all-terrain nylon tires. Front suspension was modified from fabricated lifter out of original shockmounts . Rear leaf spring shackles was locally fabricated to set the lifted ground clearance (bolts still original)..As the vehicle already lifted, original rear shocks needs to be replaced as its length already reached its optimum length. The Rear shock absorbers was replaced by a longer shocks available locally with shock bushings locally fabricated to fit to the original shock bolts.. front suspension lower arm mounting brackets was extended out of original multicab cross-member without removing the original mount and bolt hole for the lower arm . This was modified to restore the same vertical angle of the lower arm as lifted, thus not subjecting the ball joints to severe lateral stresses. Strut mounts connection to the lower arm were likewise redesigned/fabricated to restore the original caster angle setting and distance from the rear wheel center.. all done in machine shop at a very low and affordable price..
Other installed features :
1. Foglights - suzuki multicab original surplus.
2. ACU condenser - all original surplus materials and mount... i installed two original condensers in series on its original location underneath the cargo bed so as not to subject the compressor to severe heat.... all acu lines are original with modification to the connection of the evaporator in order that the evaporator could be removed for cleaning, separate to the blower motor... i do not use an original second condenser mounted at the front of the radiator as the original kit is very small...i opted to use same condenser with a mounted motor as large condenser generates better low pressure vapor and prevents compressor from further heating..
3. Battery guard was locally fabricated and removable out of original ACU condenser guard and brackets.
4. Front bumper was modified to accomodate the plate mount obtained from junk suzuki multicab original bumper, thus accomodating additional commemorative plate....
5. Steering centerpost assembly was converted to bearing type using 4 bearings, with bearing separator and washers made out of the original steel sleeve of the rubber-bushing type centerpost... With this modification, no more worry of steering post assembly as no more parts of it will deteriorate and replaced....
6. Emblems- original with local additional.
7. Rain gutters - original with vehicle
8. Side mirror chrome garnish - original surplus
9. Additional accessory switches, foglight switches -- original surplus (toyota)
10. Toolboxes - suzuki original surplus (2 installed at right hand side, 1 at left hand side)
11. Rear wheel mudguards -- original from nissan pathfinder 4x4 pickup
12. Additional front mudguards --- locally and homemade
13. Sticker markings at sides --- homemade designed and computer cut
14. Radio antenna -- local and gutter mounted with cable routed to the original cowl hole. No additional hole was bored...
15. Portable GPS
16. Wired/relayed side marker LED beacons.
17. Underdash lamps, engine compartment lamps, and underbody lamps for night checks and maintenance.
18. Third brake lamp atop canopy --- original surplus from Pajero
19. With original backbeeper, and add-on wire for rear horn and rear foglamp
20. Stock suk relay for radiator aux.fan with auxiliary auto/manual switch control (orig.suplus toyota)
For future installation are the original-surplus power steering kit from suzuki every van (already at hand), Two-way radio antenna, beacon aeroflash and digital auto clock (ready at hand), clinometer/altimeter assy (ready at hand surplus from Nissan Terrano), rear horn, rear foglamp, overhead switch console with pilot lamps for switched systems, cable-controlled surplus gas tank lid cover from junked cars (ready at hand), and bolted/secured quick-release removable metal cargo bed closed compartment for safe storage of items (already designed but not yet fabricated)....
Pics will be posted in the forthcomings for these modifications...
(Objective: enhancement with purpose)
its a nice productive hobby and pasttime... thanks
Last edited by redhawk; 08-10-2013 at 09:16 AM.