What is an oil catch can, and why would I want to make one and install it on a scrum even if I could get to where it should be located?
I was taught to try and improve a design to make it more efficent, not to see how strange, and far from the normal operation I could get it to keep working.
Strange modifications I have seen around Cebu;
1. Bamboo stick to tell how much gas you have left.
2. Better yet, a plastic 1 gallon juge for a fuel tank IN the drivers cab of jeepnys.
3.16 brake light fixtures, but only 1 connected.
4. Running at night with lights turned off to save fuel.
5. Welding springs so they cant sage and bounce when they leave the shock strut off.
6 BIG FASTEN SEAT BELT SIGN on dash, but all belts have been jammed so they dont work.
7. Rodding the radiator yearly instead of using anti rust coolent.
Do you see where experimenting leads unless well thought out?