hello there guys! we would be having our first eb:
when: january 27, 2007 (next saturday)
where: pioneer center, mandaluyong city
parking place: anywhere within the pioneer center compound (if you know the parking area behind pelang's grill pababa then that would be better, at least tayo tayong mga suzuki owners lang, hehehe)
time: preferably after lunch biggrin.gif you may want to eat also if you wish there sa pioneer center.
how to get there:
for people living in the north (malabon/caloocan/valenzuela/bulacan, etc):
1. take edsa southbound
2. when you get to edsa shrine/robinsons galleria (ortigas cloverleaf) take the leftmost flyover.
3. when you "land" at the flyover turn to the right intersection with the stoplight after shell (meralco avenue).
4. go straight up the flyover, and continue going straight the intersection with stoplight.
5. at the end of meralco avenue, the road narrows down to 2 lanes, continue until you reach the end.
6. turn right at shaw/pasig blvd.
7. right away signal to the left, and turn left at "tropical hut" (may stoplight naman)
8. once you turn left, go straight and you shall meet another intersection. go forward a little bit, then turn left to the compound.
landmarks: may "chowking", "jollibee", and other restaurants. this is pioneer center.
9. find a good place to park. biggrin.gif
for those south (alabang/cavite/laguna,etc.)
1. assuming you are really from the south, take the slex northbound.
2. when you reach nichols/edsa go up and take the rightmost flyover to edsa northbound.
3. going down the flyover, go straight (dont change lanes; the leftmost lane goes to makati cbd), then enter the tunnel.
4. as you go our of the tunnel, go straight parin.
5. when you reach guadalupe (where the mrt arises from under the ground) try to stay leftmost lane until you are able to see the guadalupe bridge.
6. once you see the guadalupe bridge stay to the rightmost lane.
7. as you exit the bridge edsa will go up, stay at the right.
8. turn right to robinson's pioneer and follow the cars to exit the boni tunnel interchange.
9. go down pioneer street, and it will make a left. go straight, stay on to the rightmost lane.
10. there will be another intersection, go straight.
11. when you see the signs "PC" (pioneer center) turn right and enter the compound.
12. find a good place to park. biggrin.gif
welcome to pioneer center! hahaha!
by the way guys for more info pls log in at Welcome to Club Carry Philippines!
bro sonny (caloy), irvin (YT), and dong (paschal) pls. confirm kayo ah.
at least you would be able to see my 2 suzukis. hehehe, the first and second generation.