Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - Reply to Topic
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site > Suzuki Models > Suzuki Jimny, Sierra & Samurai Forum > Need part for softop mounting vertical metal piece
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Need part for softop mounting vertical metal piece Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
05-16-2010 11:59 PM

Appreciate info. found part that attaches soft top to targa for $13.50 So will order missing passenger side.=

05-16-2010 06:44 PM
Baratacus I think he just needs the piece of chanelling that bolts to the back of the targa for the soft top to slide into. It's called the side rail. 13.50 each at suzuki johns. SuzukiJohn - Samurai New & Used Parts
05-16-2010 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Chibi_Chaingun View Post
I may have a driver side one I may put on eBay, if that is of any interest.
Is it the "Targa" You are looking for? If you hunt around the web a bit you should be able to find any piece you are looking for. Hawk Suzuki is one salvage dealer I can think of off the top of my head. There are many others as well. The targa has three pieces and you can also buy a whole new intact hoop, may be easier to find, I don't know. Good luck!
05-16-2010 10:51 AM
Chibi_Chaingun I may have a driver side one I may put on eBay, if that is of any interest.
05-16-2010 12:54 AM
Need part for softop mounting vertical metal piece

I am looking for the passenger side piece of curved metal that screws to the rear of the body covering the roll bar. It has a groove in it that you slide the softtop into from top to bottom behind the door on the body part covering the rollbar. It is about 18 inches long, curved with a roll on the edge to let the top slide down thru it. Held in by 4 or 5 screws. Appreciate locating one.=


Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.