11-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Join Date: Aug 2010
Toronto Suzuki Transmission Mechanic needed
Hello Suzuki Lovers!
I live in Toronto around Lakeshore and Parklawn.
I have a Suzuki Sidekick JLX 1996 4WD.
There are multiple problems all pointing to fact that
transmission is the problem.
- O/D was flashing
- Check Engine light comes on after driving a bit
- Tranny makes metal noises when switching gears
- When the car Downshifts on slowing down without applying the brakes,
the car jerks and RPMs rise suddenly to 5000 RPM.
- On speeds above 90 km/h you can hear metalic noise in the back.
- When at Stop sign the RPMs go below 1000, the car stutters and almost turns off.
I changed the oil on Engine, Transmission, Gear Box and Transfer case and the car is still going funky.
It seems that this a combination between the engine and transmission.
Can you please point me to a good Suzuki Sidekick expert in Toronto who can help me solve this problem?