Do you live in Eastern Canada? Do you love your SUZUKI and want to MEET others who love theirs too? Then join us in Woodstock, NB on June 10.
This is open to all Suzuki automobiles, including models built by Suzuki but rebadged as something else, like a Geo, Tracker, Sunrunner, Sprint or Firefly.
Group activities might include (but are not limited to):
- Parking together to chat and check out each other's Suzuki
- A scenic drive along the St. John River
- A drive through the longest covered bridge in the world (in Hartland)
- Photo shoots of us and our Suzuki's
- Sharing a meal at a local truck stop style restaurant (Grant’s at Murray’s)
- Ice cream at the local Dairy Delight (takeout windows only)
- Exact locations and times will be posted later.
Please email me at [email protected]
to let me know that you’re interested, and I’ll keep you informed as the details unfold. If you're on Facebook, you can also join the event at www.facebook.com/events/1179740112152993/
. Please email me any ideas that you might have too.
If you decide to stay in town for Sunday too, here are some other options available:
- 10th Annual Car Show with Napa Auto Parts at the local Best Western
- Participate in an autocross with the Fredericton Motorsports Club at Speedway 66 (about 1.5 hours south in Geary)
- For any church goers, you can join me and my Suzuki that morning. Just ask me when and where.
Check out other great things to do in Woodstock at https://woodstocknbtourism.com/