Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - something interesting. thought I'd share
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
tnastyII

Gallery: 0
tnastyII is on a distinguished road
Default help? something interesting. thought I'd share

today was the first time in 2 days ive drove my 4renza because i was out of town. i went to get gas and noticed as soon as i took off it felt different...faster. i pulled to the end of my street and took off...i pulled out infront of a car and got on it...he never got close to me and i caught up with the cars the passed b4 i took off very quickly. i figured it was just the car learning the new full intake i just installed last week. i went to the gas station and filled up and when i took off slow from the light after i filled up and the floored it and spun tires just by doin that. i came home and looked under the hood and the sensor had come out of the intake. i didnt get a check engine light or anything. i dont know if this could be good for the car(prob not) but it made it have a little more pep being outside of the intake..maybe because it was reading lower intake temps..so this made me think about what i just posted about installing the meth injection nozzle b4 or after that sensor....from this experience i think it would be better to install it b4 so the ECU would read a lower intake temp but would the methanol hurt our my intake sensor? i am most likely just gonna run water instead of methanol just for the cooling effect.....*thinks*
sorry for making you read all that.lol >_<

Last edited by tnastyII; 05-14-2007 at 02:15 PM.
tnastyII is offline   Reply With Quote