Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - B-moto?
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: B-moto?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
4banger

Gallery: 0
4banger

Hey man, I don't think Boshart is going to be much help. I waited over a year for the "turbo" to come availible and they have not come thru. I just purchased a GT28R GARRETT turbo, manifold, intercooler, fuel rail sys, Greddy RS BOV, 3" exhaust and had a fully custom installation and tuning performed by LHT Performance. In addition, LHT polished the exhaust, intake, intercooler and all connecting pipes. Dyno run recorded 178 hp to the wheels and 179 lbs of TQ at only 5 lbs of boost. The reno will push 220 whp at 10 lbs of boost. Stock, the Suzuki Reno puts down 105 whp, so the gain is almost 75 percent. You can check out my pics and info on cardomain.com, (user name is 232337912) and get an idea from that. I can also get you in contact with John from LHT Performance and he can answer any questions you may have.
4banger is offline   Reply With Quote