Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site - View Single Post - Forenza/Reno performance brake pads, rotors, and brake fluid
Suzuki Forum Suzuki Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance Advertise

Suzuki-Forums.com is the premier Suzuki All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Syith
Expert

Gallery: 0
Syith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Forenza/Reno performance brake pads, rotors, and brake fluid

Ok I now have it set up for brake pads, rotors, and brake flud but I need 20 to up a down payment on any of the items.Suzuki Forenza/Reno front Andrear bendix drilled and slotted rotors and Axxis metal masters brake pads kit is $315.99. Front and rear bendix drilled and slotted rotors $230.00 or $119.00 for the front or rear. The brake pads are performance pads and they are $49.99. "Super Blue Racing brake fluid has a dry boiling point of over 530 degrees F, far exceeding DOT 4 standards. Mixes with any other DOT 3 or DOT 4 fluid. Super Blue absorbs moisture very slowly, so you don't have to change it as often as many high-performance fluids. Great for your street car that sees weekend track duty" this is $20.00 for one liter. Due to 1st time buying I will need 70% down just ask me we can work somthing out. The full kit does give a small discount. The rotors and brakes will fit just like the stock ones. If you have any ? plz just ask.
Syith is offline   Reply With Quote